Nathan Quick View Hydration Pack Product Review
You know me, I never leave home without my water. It doesn't matter if I am running three miles or a full marathon, I always have my Nathan water bottle in hand.
Nathan just sent me the new Nathan Quick View Hydration pack to try out, and I love the improvements. They added a smaller weather-resistant pocket to hold your iPhone in a separate pocket with a see-thru conductive touch screen; no need to keep unzipping to see who is texting or calling, and you can use your iPhone without removing it from the pocket. The inside pocket has plenty of room to store your keys, gels, Chapstick and more. I have found the pockets together can hold my phone and four gels. It even has a hole to put your ear buds through so you can listen to your tunes.
The improved silicone nozzle is much easier to open and close, and the bottle is now in a solid silver color.
Fits iPhone 5, iPhone 4, and iPhone 4S.
- Not for use with hot liquids – do not microwave
- Bottles and caps are dishwasher-safe (top rack only)
- Pocket: 5.5” tall, 3.5” wide, 1.5” deep
- Weight: 4.7 oz.
- Storage Capacity: 15 cu. in.
- Bottle Volume: 22 oz. / 600 ml
- Newly formulated easy-squeeze, lightweight bottle is BPA-free and taste-free
- Easy-squeeze Tru-Flex bottle with reinforced leak-free, soft-sip Push-Pull cap
- Soft-grip cap for easy on-and-off, even with sweaty hands
- Silicone nozzle keeps shape and never leaks